• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup & Blackberry have turned into a pair of posers...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...they see me with the camera, and they stop and pose!

Bunniesaugust2010posing063.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing044.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing032.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing083.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing081.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing073.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing067.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing066.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing061.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing060.jpg

Bunniesaugust2010posing057.jpg

:lol::lol: I can almost hear them:

"take one of my good side mummy"
"make sure you get the light right"
"did you catch the glossiness of my coat ok?"
"hang on, just need to touch up my make up"
"what about a few over there, we've not taken any over there yet"
"ooh oooh, wait I've a few hairs out of place"
"ok and action!"

:lol:

Disapproving Rabbits never like my grumpy bun photos :(

I think a lot of places just don't like using black bunnies, which is so sad......

More fool them! :evil: There was one you posted of Buttercup not so long ago that had 'sod off you with the camera' writte all over it? Which one is which again in the pair picture? :oops::oops:

More fool them! :evil: There was one you posted of Buttercup not so long ago that had 'sod off you with the camera' writte all over it? Which one is which again in the pair picture? :oops::oops:

Buttercup's on the left - he has a larger head than Blackberry, which is sometimes the only way to tell them apart :lol:

I LOVE that last photo - how gorgeous! You do really well photographing them, black animals arn't easy!

:love::love::love: Yep, you can definitely tell they've been perfecting their poses. :lol::lol:

Keep on submitting the disapproving photos. ;) Alfie's was used almost straight away (as was Bubbles's) but I know other buns have had to wait a little longer for their moment of fame. :)

You can see his beautiful markings really well on the second picture. I dunno wether I like their ears the best or their big eyes or their cute little noses and mouths!! Their just sooooo sweeeeet. :love: If Lola wasn't so in love with her Benny she'd definately be tempted!!

Back