• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where on earth are my slippers?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I have been wearing them all weekend, but i couldn't find them for love nor money this morning.

Looked high and low. Actually given up, thinking we've thrown them away somehow.

Heard Biscuit rattling bars downstairs. One is in his litter tray and the other in his digging box. :shock::shock::shock:

How the heck did they get there? :lol:

Snowdrop used to tidy our bedroom overnight! Anything left on the floor would be dragged under the bed where she slept and if we put our hands under to get them back we would get bitten!

Doesn't matter how many toys you buy a bunny ... they will always find something belonging to you more interesting. :roll::lol: Must be fun having a house rabbit. Did he chew them? :wave:

Doesn't matter how many toys you buy a bunny ... they will always find something belonging to you more interesting. :roll::lol: Must be fun having a house rabbit. Did he chew them? :wave:

They were already heavily chewed :lol: One has a hole in the top, the other is missing bits at the back.

He sits there licking them mainly. I'm sure its because of the food i spill on them while im cooking!:roll:

They were already heavily chewed :lol: One has a hole in the top, the other is missing bits at the back.

He sits there licking them mainly. I'm sure its because of the food i spill on them while im cooking!:roll:

When you say they were already heavily chewed - was this by Biccy also or did you run out of food in the week? :shock::lol:

:shock: how very dare you! :lol::lol::lol:

It was all Biccy...

...okay, mostly...! :lol:

I reckon you two boys get up to all kinds of mischief when your OH/"mummy" is at work ;):lol: Glad there will be another lady coming to keep an eye on you both soon ;):lol:

Ha Ha slipper theif :lol::lol::lol: You'll have to keep an eye on him before he moves on to more serious crimes. Wouldn't want him ending up on Crimewatch :lol::lol::lol:

I reckon you two boys get up to all kinds of mischief when your OH/"mummy" is at work ;):lol: Glad there will be another lady coming to keep an eye on you both soon ;):lol:

I'm not sure whats worse, the fact that Biscuits like this on his own and the OH just laughs or the fact that Biscuit's going to teach Ginger all of these bad habbits :lol::lol::lol:

I keep trying to picture them together...:love:

Ha Ha slipper theif :lol::lol::lol: You'll have to keep an eye on him before he moves on to more serious crimes. Wouldn't want him ending up on Crimewatch :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: You've scared me now. He stole my car keys not so long ago (well, i left them on the floor, he took them with him to munch on my clubcard...). Do we have any Bun-Police on RU? :roll:

I'm not sure whats worse, the fact that Biscuits like this on his own and the OH just laughs or the fact that Biscuit's going to teach Ginger all of these bad habbits :lol::lol::lol:

I keep trying to picture them together...:love:

I'm so pleased and excited for you & Biccy. Hope everything goes smoothly & that the new lady in your life is a real hit :love:

I'm so pleased and excited for you & Biccy. Hope everything goes smoothly & that the new lady in your life is a real hit :love:

As do i :) Can't wait, but have to *stamp*

Think i'll have to buy new slippers, these look like they've had it...

Back