• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meg - shameless boasting

LucyB

Warren Scout
I dug these out for another post but then as I've got them uploaded thought I might as well put them out there for all to see!

This is Meg, she's 3years old and without a doubt the nicest natured dog I've ever known :love: and of course... shes BEAUTIFUL too!
26566_388621866630_669976630_4450050_357537_n.jpg

17242_614625360928_223704061_8873300_1600852_n.jpg

(This is from when it was so snowy that we went Snowboarding at home!! Amazing! and yes... that's me in the stupid hat!)

Shes absolutely beautiful. You can tell just from looking at her that shes a lovely girl :love:

Where are u boarding in that pic? Love the hat btw, i have lots of similar hat atrocities :lol::lol: Somehow they look good if ur riding a snowboard though :?:lol:

Shes absolutely beautiful. You can tell just from looking at her that shes a lovely girl :love:

Where are u boarding in that pic? Love the hat btw, i have lots of similar hat atrocities :lol::lol: Somehow they look good if ur riding a snowboard though :?:lol:

Yorkshire!! It was amazing, think it was a one time experience though... Hat or no hat... I'm not convinced I ever look good on my board, I have no style or grace whatsoever but manage to make it down most of the time in one piece! It's good enough for me :) hehe!

:lol: Yep, crazy isn't it! We had about a week around New Year where we went out everyday... Do you live in Chamonix all year round? *Jealous* I might be heading there for my snow-fix this year! Did Tignes last year as my lil sis did the season there so went to see her!

Yeh ive been living here for 3 and a half years now :D I love summer just as much as winter, its beautiful here :love:
You'll have to let me know if u come out in winter. Im always sad i dont get to meet any other RUers as most are in England :)

Back