• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helpers/donations wanted!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
We a Starlight's are potentially doing our last fundraising "event" at our veterinary surgery on September 5th. Our vets will have a few other charity stalls, a barbeque (with veggie barbeque seperate as well!)

We are looking for helpers to help make items for the stall whether it be home-made cards, jewellery, cakes or other craft-y things!

We need leaflets to be made to have on the stall as well as the RWA leaflets.

We are also looking for a potential facepainter!

Donations- we are hoping to have a tombola and bric-a-brac as well as a raffle and would love any donations of human items such as gift sets, bubble bath sets, writing sets etc etc and pet related items such as cat/dog/rabbit bowls, toys for all animals and things along that line.

I'm mils away and skint sorry but just bumping this up a bit for you and wanting to wish you good luck

Im too far to make it and pretty short of cash but if you can think of anything that I could do I will gladly donate some time.

Would love to come give you a hand but by then I will have either just had baby or be still waiting......and it's just too far to risk

Back