• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby is booked in for her spay tomorrow U/D Post-op Check went Fine

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I think I might be sick, given what happened last time I had bunnies spayed :shock: please send us oodles of vibes for tomorrow :) xx

I think I might be sick, given what happened last time I had bunnies spayed :shock: please send us oodles of vibes for tomorrow :) xx

Biscuit and i both send loads of good spay vibes!! x

I'm sure she'll be fine Nic, keep up those deep breathing excercises! :lol:

Sending loads of vibes for Ruby Nic :love:

If it would put ur mind at ease maybe you could put her in a babygrow straight away to stop her chewing? Might help keep her warm whilst her homeostasis is messed up from the GA aswell.

She will be absolutely fine but weve got all fingers and paws crossed here for her xxxxxxx

Sending loads of vibes for Ruby Nic :love:

If it would put ur mind at ease maybe you could put her in a babygrow straight away to stop her chewing? Might help keep her warm whilst her homeostasis is messed up from the GA aswell.

She will be absolutely fine but weve got all fingers and paws crossed here for her xxxxxxx

thanks chick

ooo that's a good idea xxxxxxxxxx

The spay went fine :) she is very groggy but ok. It's weird, all the others bounced straight back after their GA so I'm not used to it

The spay went fine :) she is very groggy but ok. It's weird, all the others bounced straight back after their GA so I'm not used to it

Glad she's home safely Nic :)

At least i won't confuse her sex as you've said spay :lol:

Lots of vibes for getting better quickly.

Back