• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit's Big Adventure! **VERY PIC HEAVY!!**

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit had his first outside adventure yesterday and he wanted to tell all your lovely RU'ers about it! I'll let him do the talking;

Biscuit: Dad saids thats i was alloweds to gos somewhere diffferents todays, somewhere called 'outsides'!? Mes not knows wheres this is. He puts me ins a pen and i was so confuseds!

adventure1.jpg

Biscuit: it was alls really odds, there was this greens stuffs everywhere! I've nommed on this befores me thinks, yummys, buts me not noms it now, it smells odds outs heres!

adventure2.jpg

Biscuit: i gots the nerve to go outs ontos the greens and it felts all funny on me paws, but nice, softs!

adventure3.jpg

Biscuit: Dad took lots of something he callses pictoors so i did lets him, as he so goods to mes. I was explorings loads!

adventure4.jpg

Biscuit: Whats ups there? It's er, grey and blues. I've heards of this, it's called, erm, airs?

adventure5.jpg

Biscuit: Dad says that the greens is almost as tall as mes, silly dads.

adventure6.jpg

Biscuit: If i cans gets over this withouts anyones seesing, i can get more noms me thinks and find other things to sniffs!

adventure7.jpg

Biscuit: Dad stopped me, so i sats and nommed on a bits of grasses and looked cutes.

adventure8.jpg

Biscuit: Dad said it was times to comes back ins nows, i was a bit colds, so let him picks me ups and puts me on the floor again in the big warm places they calls da houses! I did gives dad a little scratch cos he picked me up and i didnt wants to be picks up *snigger*

I was sooo snoozy when i came in, i hads no bounces left in me! Time for a lays down me thinks

adventure9.jpg

Biscuit: me didnt feels comfy heres though, so i moveds.

adventure10.jpg

Biscuit: Den mum said that she was going to get me veggieses, mmm nom noms i thoughts. Den she hid them in my pens, silly mummys! i couldnts be bobbered to go insides so me dragged it outs

adventure11.jpg

Biscuit: I finished my noms now, me tumms a bit fulls so need to have a proper snooze now. snoozey times all!

adventure12.jpg

So that was Biscuit's big adventure, we both think he enjoyed himself, and he was certainly a bit warn out and miffed about coming back in, but all is good. Going to make this a regular thing i think.

Gray

:love::love::love: I just want to squidge his little face! I love the pics of him flopped out :D he's a very happy bunny

Awwww Biscuit, it looks like you had lots of fun out in the garden, and you look sooooo cute in the big greensies :love::love:

I think daddys gonna have to keep a close eye on you so you dont outsmart him and escape from your run ;):lol:

Biscuit you are absolutely gorgeous & you can have anything you want when you look so cute periscoping in the garden :D

Thanks for sharing more pics of the handsome lad! :wave: He is looking so grown-up, but just as cute. :love::love: Bunnies CAN get out of pens, you know ... :shock:

Thanks for sharing more pics of the handsome lad! :wave: He is looking so grown-up, but just as cute. :love::love: Bunnies CAN get out of pens, you know ... :shock:

Yeah i know, from experience. I was standing right infront of him most of the time which was a good deterrent. I did have the sheet on standby to bring out, but i wanted to get some good pictures before i took him back inside and that'd been impossible with the sheet on. THere was no sun either, which made it easier, it was just grey with occasional bits of blue. Next time will be with a bigger pen, OH said "he needs more space, we'll have to get anothe pen..." :shock: Normally its me that says things like that!

Oh, he's sooooo cuuuuute!! I can't wait til you start posting pictures of him AND Ginger. I think I might be fainting with the gorgeousness. :lol::love:

Oh, he's sooooo cuuuuute!! I can't wait til you start posting pictures of him AND Ginger. I think I might be fainting with the gorgeousness. :lol::love:

I fell in love with him all over again yesterday while he was outside, he looked so happy!

Got a while to wait im afraid! ~ 2 months.

I can't wait either. I have a feeling they are going to be a terrible twosome after Biscuit's slipper theiving yesterday!

I fell in love with him all over again yesterday while he was outside, he looked so happy!

Got a while to wait im afraid! ~ 2 months.

I can't wait either. I have a feeling they are going to be a terrible twosome after Biscuit's slipper theiving yesterday!

Two months feels like forever away doesn't it?! I have to wait for Ringo too... Urgh, the suspense! :lol:

And slipper theiving?! :shock::lol::lol:

Two months feels like forever away doesn't it?! I have to wait for Ringo too... Urgh, the suspense! :lol:

And slipper theiving?! :shock::lol::lol:

Yeah. OH keeps saying to Biscuit "Daddy's getting you a girlfriend, oooh, little girlie for you Biscuit!" :lol:

and yes, slipper thieving, theres a thread i opened this morning about it, little ******!

Lovely pics Gray & the one of him periscoping is just :love: So want to squidge his little chubby face, gorgeous!!!

Yeah. OH keeps saying to Biscuit "Daddy's getting you a girlfriend, oooh, little girlie for you Biscuit!" :lol:

and yes, slipper thieving, theres a thread i opened this morning about it, little ******!

Hahahah! Must have missed that one! :lol:

Mine had an adventure free-ranging in the living room and were mega-exhausted after as well! Biscuit is so cute.

Back