• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furminator

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Where's the cheapest place to get one? I think Smudge could do with one now he has himself to groom and the other three demanding groomings from him as well as sometimes I find strung poos and he's the lickiest bunny (when it comes to other rabbits) out of the four.

We got ours from Vet-UK, someone had a link from a rabbit rescue so it meant they got a donation from it or something...think it was via Fife Rabbit Rescue

Ohhh its one of them!! my local pet shop has one - I didnt know if they were any good but if they are recommended - I may get one before I move as I have to order some things in anyway

I got a furminator for the ponies its huge compared to bunny sized ones :lol: I got mie for a tenner ic p&p shop around your sure to get one at a good price :) xx

I used one on my frenchie last week. She now has a bald patch and scabby skin and sores on her body

What did I do wrong?!? I was so gentle

Back