• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

making donations

blue_vix

Mama Doe
Whats the best way of making a donation for helping rabbits? is it to a welfare association, individual rehoming centres or another way? :D

I think it depends on how you'dlike to see your money spent....

If its education and advice then I'd say support something like the RWA, or if you want to hit the "grass roots" then support a rescue, or sponsor an individual bun.

Before you donate to any charity though,I recommend that you look them up on the Charities Commission website to check that they are registered, and you can also see what they spend their money on, and how much they have in the bank - gives you an idea of which charities really need support.

ooooh i had no idea there was a list of charites :oops::oops::oops:

that will make life easier in the future when i win the lottery and have cash to spare :D:D

Please dont forget the smaller rescues who are not registered as charities as we dont have the £5,000 going through the bank account which the Charity Commission need to see. Still doesnt mean we dont need help and you know that you can help directly with the animals. If you dont want to donate money then phone your local rescue and ask what food they want perhaps?

Rescue centres could not operate without people like yourselves.

Back