• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starlight's Fundraising Event!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Starlight's Rabbit Rescue have a fundraising stall at our vets, Animal Ark, in Goodmayes Essex on Sunday the 5th September at their summer event!

We will hopefully have cakes, rabbit products, our permanent rabbits, bric-a-brac, a raffle, and more!

Please come along if you are in the area!

And let us know if you can donate anything to the stall, help out on the stall, bake some cakes for us, or can do some face painting for us!

All funds raised will go towards paying off the remaining £800 of our vet bill, and permanent resident, regular dental bunny Waffles next dental. He needs them monthly at £60-£90 at a time.

Noo I would love to come and help out face painting but I am working that weekend:(! Perhaps I can donate something what sort of things are you looking for? Things for pets or things for people :lol:

Aw that's a shame :(

Anything really! People items like bubble bath sets, gifty type things etc and pet stuff like toys, bowls etc.

There will be a range of different animal owners being at the surgery, so hoping to sell stuff that will appeal to all owners!

I'd come...except for the 400 mile round trip :roll:

It's enough that the OH has agreed to come and let me get Ginger happily :shock::lol:

Wishing you good luck though and hope it helps!

Gray

I might come along! I think that vets is where my two got neutered and got their myxi jabs before I got them.

What a shame I can't come this time :(

I have sorted out a few bits for the fundraising stall. Can you pm your address again? I appear to have mislaid it :roll: :lol:

Back