• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

barc..OPEN DAY ... IF YOU WERE THERE ...PLEASE READ .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Myself and Tracey would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who came along and supported us today .
The response has been absolutly overwelming .

When i think how far some of you travelled ...and how much some of you did to help ..both on the stalls etc and by making and donating things to raise money..oh and spending it too :D...i could cry .. THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU ...everyone who gave us their support today .

The stickers for RU names worked ok ...but next yeari have ideas to make it work better as i think we missed some people out ..sorry

I am absolutly exhausted ...my house is a mess as im too tired to put stuff away ...but i am so happy that we have had such a good day .

need to do a final count after taking off a couple of expenses but its looking like we have taken around
£750

LYNNE ... Im sorry you fell for the booby trap Rebel had left in the lawn :oops:

Whoooooopppp woooooo £750

Well done Angie & Tracy for all your hard work in organising it - it has been a fantastic day & I'm looking forward to the next one already!!! :D :D :D

Well done to everybody who worked hard to make the day a success! :D
It was nice meeting you all! :wave:

WOW!!

Well done, that is fantastic, you deserve it because you worked so hard, I am very pleased for you........brilliant

Whoooooopppp woooooo £750

Well done Angie & Tracy for all your hard work in organising it - it has been a fantastic day & I'm looking forward to the next one already!!! :D :D :D

and you too denise couldnt have managed the day without our helpers.

Well done!! And, what was the face like to the name re Snowy;) Ha, ha, s'okay, Theo knows me, may never speak to me again, but, she knows me.....

Alice

Well done!! And, what was the face like to the name re Snowy;) Ha, ha, s'okay, Theo knows me, may never speak to me again, but, she knows me.....

Alice

Alice, I have told you before that they are loose in the community and do you want to know something.........I'm beginning to think you are one of them:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

£750!!!!!! WOW That is absolutely fantastic. It really was a lovely day and the chance to meet some great people.

Angie - you really do not want to see the state of my leg, ankle and shoulder right now.:( definitely wont be driving for a few days. Trust me to find the only bunny hole in the lawn though:lol:

Back