• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone like this?

Doesn't look a bad size when it's opened up but then it doesn't have a roof so you couldn't leave them unattended in it. Shame it's not the big size PLUS a roof covering!

Yes the wire mesh i was going to line with lino over it. It would just give a supporting base for the lino to go onto.

Ah 6x3 no good. I liked the way it opened at the top and spread out. Only thing with comfy pets - i've bought a hutch before and the wood is rubbish- it deteriorates after a year, so try to stay clear of it if i can.

It does look to make a massive expanded area though with no lid- much more than 6 x 3.

Ambience xx

I bought a 6X4 ft one & its too small ithink - its ok - its just when the buns want to run & play - they have no room to really have fun...:)

It's only 20 inches high which doesn't give much room for binkying and periscoping if the lid is on, and without the lid they will be over and out in seconds xx

ETA: would be ok for guinea pigs though I should think :)

Back