• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns ears are starting to lop

smoo

Mama Doe
:love::love::love:

Don't know what happened to the buns but they went a little crazy tonight and were running laps around the house and would not stop climbing on me and the OH!!
Both Indy and Luna have had 1 ear lop and at times both for Luna it's so cute but could I get a pic of them together both looking at the camera....

..NO..:evil:

019.jpg

017.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

002.jpg

And the buns nomming on a few blades of grass

Yeah Luna's a bit of a freak with keep clean !!... except with her poo's they go everywhere. Even Mid binky

Does she do ear-washing? My bunny has uppy ears, so has to tilt his head to one side so that the ear drops down to be washed. I think it's the cutest things he does. :love::love::love: Baby bunnies, of course, don't have to try too hard to be cute. :wave:

Haven't seen any earwashing yet so i'll keep my eyes peeled!!

We've had them for 2 weeks today :D

Attempting to litter train.. They can manage the wee's but they were out running in the house today and after 20 minutes I picked up 26 poo's how do they even do that many !!:shock::shock::shock:

Haven't seen any earwashing yet so i'll keep my eyes peeled!!

We've had them for 2 weeks today :D

Attempting to litter train.. They can manage the wee's but they were out running in the house today and after 20 minutes I picked up 26 poo's how do they even do that many !!:shock::shock::shock:

You aint seen nothing yet :roll::roll::roll: ... at least they will be cute little baby-poos. My bunny uses his bedroom as a toilet.:roll::roll::roll:

Back