• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bramble leaves

smoo

Mama Doe
Very silly question but how do you dry bramble leaves, I have a bit of land next door to my house (not mine) that has shed loads of brambles in (these are the ones with blackberrys on right?? ) :oops::oops::oops::oops:
How do you dry them?? My little-uns are too little for greens atm but i'd love for them to have some before they disapear..

:D:D

Simply as that hey?? I've got a conservatory, so just leave them out on a rack and thats it..

Oh dear I hate being a newbie:oops::oops::oops:

People keep building houses on what used to be very good bramble territory where I live. The cheek of it. The baby bunnies will hopefully have a treat in store if you have a good harvest. :):)

Simply as that hey?? I've got a conservatory, so just leave them out on a rack and thats it..

Oh dear I hate being a newbie:oops::oops::oops:

Yes thats it, mine are all dry and crisp now :)
Im going to pick some more tommorrow, oh and dont forget to put them in a paper bag, hehehe i got a couple from the chemists on friday how cheeky am i! xxx

I picked some bramble leaves the other day for Bluebell for the first time. She hasn't seemed very keen on them so far. I'll keep trying though and see if she acquires a taste for them!

Back