• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those with Giant buns and Small buns..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Just been thinking all my buns get a good egg cup sized cup of food once a day, i have various different sized buns, nethies, english, dwarf lop, to a smallish conti and i was thinking should i feed Oscar (the conti) more food? as he gets the same as the others?

Sorry if thats confusing!!

Ronnie and Lolly have 2 handfuls of SS a day, whereas the other kids only get 1 small handful between them :) xx

I know how you feel hun... i have the same effect these days around here ;) Its nice to be loved aint it? ;) Hope your ok chick. Give Oscar extra pellets :p xxx

i have been but then Preston gets extra too, hahh i know, past caring ;)

how do you guys manage to give your big buns extra?

to be honest, I can't manage mine at the moment so I'm not sure what they get each but they get 2 handfuls to share and they sort of work it out between them.
The two little ones tend to eat a little bit then get bored and Eli will stay and eat the last of it.

how do you guys manage to give your big buns extra?

to be honest, I can't manage mine at the moment so I'm not sure what they get each but they get 2 handfuls to share and they sort of work it out between them.
The two little ones tend to eat a little bit then get bored and Eli will stay and eat the last of it.

feed separate i think?

Back