• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone is trying to sell me this

Living_a_lie

Mama Doe
Hi, please tell me what you all think of this hutch and run: someone is trying to sell it to me on ebay saying it is really big. I'm pretty angry actually as I can quite clearly see it's tiny. Or am I just over reacting?

545617.png

Really big to what exactly? A hamster? I had a do with someone on ebay the other week, she was selling an apex run that had a shelter bit at one end as a hutch & run! I messaged her saying it wasn't a hutch and the reasons why, all very politely, and got a gobful back :roll: she's selling another one and is still calling it a hutch :evil:

Glad I'm not over reacting because I did think it was too small indeed! The hutch I have now is bigger than that and I am hoping to upgrade to a BIG double tier not a smaller one. Think my rat's cage was bigger than that when I had them haha.

EDIT: I believe it is the same as tis: http://www.equinecaninefeline.com/c...closure-96x120x78cm-free-delivery-p-3685.html

How can it have those dimensions :S :S

Optimal running space? Are they having a laugh? :evil:

Looks more like a walk than a run to me! No bun is going to do much running in that integral "run".

There's a 2nd hand one on ebay within a 25 radius of me at the moment - the photo is taken head on and the ramp looks incredibly steep - shocking.

Thats tiny ! it makes me so mad, to think that people don't think that buns have feelings and want a streach of their legs, i'd like to put the person thats selling that hutch in their and see what she thinks of it, does it still have running space ? :evil::evil::evil:

I have got one a bit like that but much taller and the ramp is out of the side and it has a run attached.Mine is a great size for mini lops.the run is over 6ft long.

Last edited:
That is TINY!! Poor buns who end up in that!
It is sadly true that people just do not realise that bunnies NEED more space, we had a workman over today and when he saw our indoor set up, he said 'Blimey how many do you have?!' which just proves he thought it was too big! I would love to be able to make their house EVEN bigger but it already dominates the room as it is... being in the lounge :lol:

Back