• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny have their own...

cloughie

Banned
...sofa! :lol:

I thought it's look cute in their new playhouse (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=241185)

Pebbles weren't too impressed and peed on it after...lemme see...30 seconds :roll::lol:

DSC04653.jpg

DSC04648.jpg

DSC04642.jpg

Thank you :)

They're bonded already Alio :D...I didn't even have to do anything!...I just plonked them together in a run for a few hours a day and from day one they got on fine...they're in a cage now and are perfect together :love::love:...Pebbles hasn't escaped he humping though! she is carrying on Harley's antics...Pebbles seems to enjoy it this time round though...even getting his head humped :roll::lol:

oooh many i ask where did you get it :) i want one :) For my house so the kittys can snuggle on it with adonia in the kitchen xx

I'm loving the sofa :) My little destructabuns would destroy it in minutes though.
I think peeing on it is a compliment though: they are sort of claiming it xx

I got it from a local bits n bobs shop round my way....though I have seen similar ones on ebay...just search for 'pet sofa' :) They're very sweet :)

I thought the weeing thing might be good...he is a mummy's lil boy and always saves his best pee pee's for my nicest clothes :lol::roll:

Back