• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barc Open Day - pic heavy

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
A few of the pictures I took at BARC's open day today. I'm assuming as people willingly posed they are o.k with them being posted but if not please holler and I'll remove your pic :)

Bunnymadhouse, Mopsmum and daughter Hannah
Barc1.jpg

Barc7.jpg

Big and Beiges jewellry stall (Rabswood and mum)
Barc8.jpg

Barc9.jpg

Barc5.jpg

Martlou doing a fantastic job on the tombola stall
Barc3.jpg

Bekkie doing a fantastic job of not fainting inside the bunny outfit cos it was boiling
Barc4.jpg

Last edited:
I know what you mean, I met Bunnyaddict for the first time today and said to her "OMG you look normal":lol:, she really is lovely and such a kind, genuine person :)

I know what you mean, I met Bunnyaddict for the first time today and said to her "OMG you look normal":lol:, she really is lovely and such a kind, genuine person :)

Denise is one of the lovelyest people I know! She helped me attempt to rebond Strawbs and Snow and got a really nasty bite from Strawbs but was still so kind to him!

Were you expecting her to have rabbit ears or something :lol:

Looks like a lovely day anyhow, well done all involved - nice ears, Angie ;)

Well I suppose it depends on what your definition of normal is Lynne ;) :lol: Some folk don't think I'm normal at all!!! :shock: :lol:

Thank you anyway you, Rach & Poly have made me blush :oops:

It was a fab day - I'm so pleased the weather was kind & that lots of pennies have been raised :D :D :D

love the pics lynne ...never had time to get my camera out :shock::shock:

well you know ... i was soooo busy sitting around with my feet up .. ;)..

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Meant to say Lynne - Archie & Nala are about a third of the way through chewing they willow tube already!!! I only gave it them at 7pm!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

But they highly recommend it to all bunnies ;) :D

Back