• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What about this run for 1 rex and 1 eng spot

Seems fine to me 6 x 4ft and it's enclosed. I'd put it on concrete or wire mesh the bottom- my lot like escaping when they have the option to dig :)

Ambience xx

It's not bad, but I don't see how it can be fox proof with no lid/roof! And for the price I bet you could get a better one :D ;) I'll have a look and post some links x

It's not bad, but I don't see how it can be fox proof with no lid/roof! And for the price I bet you could get a better one :D ;) I'll have a look and post some links x

I think it does have a lid.

Looks alright to me! I think a few people on here have the all-metal runs, but I haven't seen that one before.

I like the fact it's not like my rectangle runs 6 x4ft of ebay that don't open at the top- this run is good because it flaps down like that- think i may get one. Will wait for it to come down abit more first though. Zooplus have some good offers on x

Rabbitdan I don't like that one, too expensive and it's probably a bit small for a run aswell, I think 8x4 is a better starting point for those two rabbit breeds, Nic how big is your one, can they extend by joining two together.:wave:

7ft x 4ft :wave: it has a little trapdoor in the side so I think you could join two together

Back