• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is This better for the bun ?

Sincee My bun Is mainly in the garage He gets let out 9 hours a day.
Which personally i think is too less.
I can;t Let him out much at night due to i have a dog and the bun and the dog don't get along
Im thinking about moving him into my room ?
My room is quite large and im in there all day on school holidays
and In there all day from in the morning to when i get back from school at normal days. excepet from when playing with the bun
and on weekend spend lots of time with the bun
But im thinking About moving the bun into my room
therefore giving him a wider space to run around and more time outside his cage
Will this affect him or Will he be more happy with his sourondings
But im quite scared about the stairs
shall i keep him in the garage or move him into my room ?
since he will be able to geet acces 24'7?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread didnt realise :) x

I dont know really, could you not get a run to put him in so he`s safe from the dog? the only thing i would be really worried about is letting him free range without supervision and if there was a car or has been a car in the garage? xxx

I dont know really, could you not get a run to put him in so he`s safe from the dog? the only thing i would be really worried about is letting him free range without supervision and if there was a car or has been a car in the garage? xxx

No we hade the garage Converted :)
And my dog would possibly bite through it :roll:

Oh okaay.
after his netuor I shall move him :)
Looks Like i might have alot of cleaning on my hands Since he doesnt Use his litter tray when out playing:roll: :lol:

Well try not to worry gracie is a house bun and i litter trained her dont get me wrong she did have accidents but they have to learn, put some newspaper down and if he poos outside the tray put it in the tray so he knows where to toilet.

Also you will notice a huge difference in using the litter tray once he has been neutered ;) xxxx

Back