• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I love my bunnies because.....

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I just spent the last hour cuddling BLue with Honey and Bracken also comin or licks, there so friendly and always put a smile on my ace.

Sooo whydo you love you bunnies today?
X

Starbuck cuddled up to me for a half an hour last night, and let me stroke him while he was snoozling today.

I know he trusts me implicitly and I him, and it is amazing after all his experiences that he does :love::love:

I thought I'd lost little April today. We looked everywhere for her. There was nowhere she could have been apart from the kitchen or front room, and Charlie was calm so I didn't think anything bad had happened to her. After about 20 minutes I was getting worried... until I looked under the sofa...

The sofa is about 2 inches off the floor. How she does it I'll never know! Ninja Bunny! :lol:

Because I had a snuggle in bed and had a snooze and Dudley loves his snoozing time just as much as me. And he has become so friendly and cuddly I can have proper cuddles and he chatters his teeth when I do :love: And his handsome face and wild hairdo always makes me smile :love:

I've just got back from a 24 hour shift at work and sat outside eating my Sunday lunch watching them lounging around in the sun and grooming each others ears. It made me smile :D

Because gracie hasnt gone into the bathroom and shred the loo rolls or tipped the bin up and pinched wrappers or stolen sweets.............yet :D xxx

Because Spenser washed his ears this afternoon.:love: This is the cutest thing he does. :love:He has to tilt his head to one side so that the ear droops down and can be washed by his front paw. Sometimes the ear pops up too quickly and he has to start all over again.

Because Timmy and Mimi were flopped by my feet this mornin while i was on the internet :love:
They fill me with joy on a daily basis and always make me laugh doing silly things :D

Caue they trashed their hutch last night - so must have had fun - and gave me lots noserubs & jumped on my lap yesterday cause I moved their run onto fresh grass & spring cleaned their whole hutch out - and they binkied all over the place they were soooo happy! and they come running up to me this morning in their run when I went out to see them.....my heart just melts...:love::love::love:

Because i found Biscuit with my lost slippers :)

And, because im looking forward to bringing Ginger home for him someday soon :)

Back