• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Were did you get your sheds/playhouses

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Question in title, need to get my three a new one as old or lasted max 4months so really don't want to go to homebase again for one.
I've got massive concrete space for them, will have an attached run so doesn't need to be huge as they also get alot of free range time. Helpies please there currently slumming it in the kitchen which isn't too ideal.

I got mine from Wilkinsons who just sell sheds from Waltons. Check out both sites as they often have different prices. Make sure you go for one in Shiplap rather than Overlap and it should last a lot longer.

I got my playhouse from Focus and it's lasted well for 6 years of abuse from Smokey:lol:!

I'm getting a new shed next week because I don't want to stand int he rain and to give them more space. This is coming from a local animal housing company.

I got one from my local reclamation yard for £40 and one from BnQ for £99.

Strawberry is a chewer big time and has destroyed his BnQ one!

We got our shed from a local shed-builders - was cheaper than a playhouse for a full height shed! We did a lot of ringing round as prices varied *a lot*.

Back