• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with birthday cake for bun

ilovebunny

New Kit
Its my buns first birthday in a few weeks and i want to make her a little bunny birthday cake. Im thinking mashing some of her nugget food into a cake shape with carrot grated into it then decorate with yummys? Im wanting to make it a bit more fancy seeing as its her first so i will be grateful for any ideas you have :D

What a lovely idea! My bunny will be one soon but I rehomed him so don't know the exact day. I sure there was a photo of a bunny's birthday cake posted in recent weeks.... hopefully they'll see your thread. :wave:

:D thanks

I went to pets at home today and bought her a few toys and looks like she doesnt want to wait as she stole them out the bag :lol:
I don't know her exact birthday as i rescued her but i guessed at it so i will let her off stealing her presents as it may well be her birthday today :lol:
I will get her a few more bits and wrap them up as she loves un-wrapping things, she un-wrapped everyones presents at christmas :lol:

Back