• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wilkos have 6 x4 foot sheds for £130 if anyone is interested?

I'd like to see a 6x6 run instead of 6x4 and then they could run arround properly inside, doing laps if they want to. It depends how you kit out the shed inside, whether you have levels or not. Without levels and with a 6x6 run I would say max 3 normal sized buns.

Oh and overlap sheds don't last very well, you'd be better buying a Shiplap one.

Last edited:
3 rabbits maximum for 48 square feet.

I do agree with Tim that T&G sheds will last far longer as they are stronger and more difficult for rabbits to chew.

if you're buying new I also think it would be wise to get t&g - they're easier to clean too!

I have overlap because it was a cheap second hand shed and it was worth it for the money I saved but when you're buying new it's definitely worth spending a bit extra on getting things perfect. Luckily our bunnies don't chew much but if they did our shed would be a nightmare!

Back