• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its going TOO well!

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
I started bonding my 2 yesterday, they have been together now 20 hours and they ve been brill Alan my nethie has been a really good boy cuz hes spoilt i thought he wouldnt share his things but hes been lovely with her he nipped her twice at the begining but thats it, they have been in the cage all night (no problems) this morning i desided to try them in the house as Alan is a house rabbit so i want them both to be, well Alan has taken usual residance on his chair but Maizey has been a nightmare 2 mins after being in the house she pulled the rubber plant over, soil everywere and she only seems to want to go were theres wires she is sooo differant to Alan she is going to take some training so i thought il get the puppy pen up in the dinning room which leads to the hallwayand has a archway so no door and give her that for now until she has got used to being in the house what do you think and am i out of the woods with the bond or have i still got a way to go as it just seems too good to be true xxx:lol:

You need to keep them both in a very onfined space for at least 48hours as behaviour can change at any point.

But it does sound like it is going well, good for you! :D

Back