• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating and Spitting Out Poops - pics (sorry!)

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
I have no idea if anyone else's bunnies do this, or whether it's just mine who have such charming habits!

Basically, when Paddy bends down to eat caecotrophs, it's as if he takes both caecal pellets and faeces and then has a chew, determines which ones are which and lets the faeces drop out of his mouth. :shock:

Hence there are always lots of crumbled poos which I have to pick up. :roll: Nice!

He never does this in his litter tray, always out on the fleece, and I don't think Benji does it - only Paddy.

I've never seen a bun do this before and I've no idea whether it's common or not. Have posted a couple of photos as proof! :oops:

Do anyone else's rabbits do this? :?

Snow011.jpg

Snow012.jpg

Charlie nibbles his poo and leaves crubs. No idea why, I just came to the conclusion that he's a minger :lol:

Oh dear... revolting boy!! ;) Sounds like he needs to become a bit more discerning about which is which!

My Tilly does it to :) forever picking up her crumblies. TBH I've hardly ever seen her with a soft one. Good lord nobody but a rabbit slave would believe this thread :shock: :D

Gabriel does this too :shock::lol:

Have watched hin shred 30+ poops at a sitting!!!!!!

At least it is easy to differentiate between his and Noo's poops :lol:

Ralph does this too!!!!

it's so funny to see another bunny's crumbled poops!

Ralph pulls them out of his bum and throws them into the air. Either that or he chews a bit then spits it out!

Back