• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I so wish I had had a video recorder to hand

I was standing at the shed door tonight looking out into the garden watching Honey and Ernie free-ranging. Eric was behind me in the shed.
Nex thing I know is Eric has gone up on his back legs and pawing my legs. I turned round to see him sat next to the food bowl looking at me as if to tell me his dinner was late (which it was, but only by 10 mins) :lol::lol::lol:
It was a real Lassie moment:lol::lol:

They know how to put you right, don't they? :lol::lol: At the moment my bunny is sending me on guilt trips by looking sadly at empty food bowls. I do feed him, but his diet is supposed to be 80% hay ....

They know how to put you right, don't they? :lol::lol: At the moment my bunny is sending me on guilt trips by looking sadly at empty food bowls. I do feed him, but his diet is supposed to be 80% hay ....

Oh yes they do. My hubbie witnessed it too. If I had recounted the story to him, he would never have believed it:lol::lol:
Mine are always expecting food, especially Honey, but they soon give up and go for the hay:p:p

:lol::lol:

Charlie managed to get twice his food amout last night by using the sad eyes at my OH :lol:

Charlie managed to get twice his food amout last night by using the sad eyes at my OH :lol:

I try to not give into that look - hard as it is....
It's even harder when all 3 look at you with sad eyes. Poor things. Anyone would think we starved them:lol::lol:

I try to not give into that look - hard as it is....
It's even harder when all 3 look at you with sad eyes. Poor things. Anyone would think we starved them:lol::lol:

:lol: I never give in! I'm strict.... His daddy, on the other hand, just falls for the "But DADDY! :cry:" look :roll:

:lol: I never give in! I'm strict.... His daddy, on the other hand, just falls for the "But DADDY! :cry:" look :roll:

I am quite tough especially with Honey as she doesn't eat all her special poos, so I have to be careful.
But I do let them have a raisin a couple of times a week :oops::oops:

Back