• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Birthday for tomorrow Honey - 15th August 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Honey.
Lots of nose rubs from Mummy, Daddy, Eric and Ernie xx

100_5661.jpg

100_5662.jpg

100_5664.jpg

100_5665.jpg

100_5666.jpg

100_5667.jpg

100_5668.jpg

100_5669.jpg

100_5670.jpg

100_5671.jpg

100_5673.jpg

Thank You:wave::wave:
I have been really naughty as I haven't bought her anything, but as a treat tonight, she was allowed in the house for 10 mins. I think she remembered living in here, so hoping she doesn't expect it every day:lol::lol:

She's 2?! :shock:
I actually remember the threads about you going to get her, doesn't seem that long ago!
She's beautiful :love:

I can't believe she's 2 either. :shock: I :love: the rolling photos.

Happy birthday Honey. :D

Hope it's been sunny where you are, Honey! :wave: I just came on to see your lovely pics again, and it looks as though you like to play in the sunshine.

Honey says thank you for all her lovely messages.

She has had a pretty "normal" day today as I have been out for the best part of it, but will make sure she gets lots of fussing tomorrow:D:D.

I too can't believe she is 2! Her gotcha day for 2 years isn't actually until December and she was 4 months old when I "rescued" her from the pet shop! (she was going to be sent back to the breeder because she was classed as "Faulty goods" because of her poorly eye:cry::cry:)

She has been the most adorable girl and is loved very much here xx

Back