• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are bunnies abit physic??

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
feeling a bit freaked out... but 3 days running now a very deaf alvin has come downstairs while ive been on the phone to ste :? :? :? :?

Bunnies have really good hearing. Maybe he can hear his voice through the phone and misses his daddy. Or if you usually only talk to Ste or the bunnies he might be checking to see if Ste is home yet.

:shock::shock:

I never knew he's deaf, how did you find that out?

I do think they're able to pick up on things which we can't, eg they sense our moods, and get freaked out by things we can't see. Whether that's psychic or not I wouldn't like to say but they definitely have abilities :)

just had a thought... ive not spoke all day maybe i have bad breath and he smelled it :shock::shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock:

I never knew he's deaf, how did you find that out?

I do think they're able to pick up on things which we can't, eg they sense our moods, and get freaked out by things we can't see. Whether that's psychic or not I wouldn't like to say but they definitely have abilities :)

he dont react to sound at all.. even a clap or the hoover. he never hears my approach and has a panic attack if i suddenly appear and not waited until he sees. he reacts to light tho and used to come running when we called pearl and she came running.

there is no indication at all that he can hear anything. even my mom commented on his lack of hearing and sudden fear when he realises shes in the room.

we used to turn a light on or bang on the floor boards to get his attention so its not him ignoring us because he comes running buzzing when hes aware im there :love::love:

i always wondered why shouting no never stopped the wallpaper chewing, i thought he was just really norty :lol::lol::lol:

I proved that a border collie who I walked was psychic.
I'm convinced that Thumps is too, especially about a trip to the vet & time for drugs!! but there are many other times too.
He certainly picks up my feelings very fast.
ETA I call him the "hoomin whisperer". Pity I'm not a rabbit whisperer!

Its cos bunny is picking up on the vibrations..you have joy in your voice when you talk to Ste....Alvin picks that up and knows....

he dont react to sound at all.. even a clap or the hoover. he never hears my approach and has a panic attack if i suddenly appear and not waited until he sees. he reacts to light tho and used to come running when we called pearl and she came running.

there is no indication at all that he can hear anything. even my mom commented on his lack of hearing and sudden fear when he realises shes in the room.

we used to turn a light on or bang on the floor boards to get his attention so its not him ignoring us because he comes running buzzing when hes aware im there :love::love:

i always wondered why shouting no never stopped the wallpaper chewing, i thought he was just really norty :lol::lol::lol:

Ah that's fascinating, I guess he was deaf when he came to you then?

My two definitely aren't - the minute they hear the chink of ceramics or the crinkly noise of a cellophane bag they come sprinting up thinking I've got noms for them :roll::roll:

actual vibrations as well as spiritual ones - phones ringing cause a vibration...

Yes, they're very good with vibration. When there was the earthquake near Lincoln, Thumps shot under my bed & did warning thumps for about 10 secs. It was the exact time & duration of the quake. Ive quite a rattly house when lorries go up the road, but there wasn't a sound. Next morning I heard that the quake had been recorded over the whole country.

Clover used to come (up the stairs) and see me on the computer at almost exactly 5.30 pm to tell me it was time for her tea! :lol: :love: If I wasn't on the computer, she didn't do it, but she was almost spot on with her timing.

Ah that's fascinating, I guess he was deaf when he came to you then?

My two definitely aren't - the minute they hear the chink of ceramics or the crinkly noise of a cellophane bag they come sprinting up thinking I've got noms for them :roll::roll:

i think so. Lou thought he was blind the first time he went there because he was startled so easily but i think its his ears. i didnt really think it until we got pearl and she could hear amazingly well made me realise Alvin is totally deaf or very very hard of hearing. Holly moves when im walking up the stairs and shes terrified of the hoover so i think shes got hearing, altho not as good as pearls was.. i guess thats cus shes a lop :?

must be the vibrations of the phone then, i dont think Alvin is a particular fan of Ste :lol::lol:

Clover used to come (up the stairs) and see me on the computer at almost exactly 5.30 pm to tell me it was time for her tea! :lol: :love: If I wasn't on the computer, she didn't do it, but she was almost spot on with her timing.

Alvin starts attacking wallpaper if im late with pellets, thats my punishment :lol::lol::lol:

Back