• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oooohhh ..tired .. A thank you

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
spent all day getting ready for our open day tomorrow .. :shock:

only just had time for my tea and still have some bits and pieces to print off ..:roll:

Tracey is still busy baking .. :shock:

my kitchen looks like a bomb site but smells yummy of chocolate and cakes :love:

I doubt ill sleep much tonight as there is soooo much left to do :shock:

BUT..
I am, so looking forward to tomorrow and i just want to say a big

THANK YOU :wave:

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED THINGS AND PROMISED THEIR HELP TOMORROW .

AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO ANY ONE WHO IS COMING .

So im off to now finish off for tonight ..

see you tomorrow :wave:

Last edited:
See you in the morning,:D I'm still sat here pricing things up and deciding what to bring and thinking what we can fit in the car etc.

It's going to be a great day and the weather forcast is good too :)

I feel your pain! We have a big fundraiser tomorrow (my first fundraiser where ive been running the branch :shock: ) ive been busy all day and still have things to do :? All the best for tomorrow, i hope the weather stays nice for us all! xXx

See you in the morning Angie :wave: Really looking forward to it :D :D :D

Hope we have good weather - there's a few open days tomorrow, so the weather best be kind to us all, so you can raise lots of pennies!!! :D

Denise if it rains it just gives us more of an excuse to eat that chocolate cake (nowt worse than wet cake:lol:) - I'm bringing a tarpaulin to cover the hay though just in case.

It was nice to see so many RU members today! :wave:
I'm currently stuffing my face with cake! :oops:
I still haven't given my bunnies the willow balls that I got from Lynne! (Eating cake is more important than dealing with the bunnies!:shock::oops:)
I don't believe that I managed to escape without bunnynapping Molly! :love::love::love::love::love:

Back