• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos....

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
How many pics do you reckon you have of your rabbits???

I'm in the process of loading all my photos onto photobucket (mostly cos I'm paranoid about losing them off my hard drive), and in 2007 alone I have 382 photos of just Hera and Ra:lol:

I've reached my capacity on Photobucket, so I've had to open a second account too!

not enough, but my house is too dark to get good pics... i hope oneday ill have a decent garden for proper photo shoots :(

I have about ten thousand photos of just the bunnies alone :oops: Nearer fifty thousand when all the other pics I've got are added :lol:

Well this album is my favourites and that is up to 720 already - that's probably about a third of them all.

http://public.fotki.com/ElenaSchu/bunns/

I don't know exactly cos I have to keep 2009 and previous on an external hard drive. My photos are RAW format so they are huge file sizes.

Back