• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie and Bella

Letichia

Alpha Buck
Well Archie and Bella are still very much loved up and their massive fight is a thing of the past:D. They adore each other and it gives me such pleasure to see them both snuggled up together and grooming each other:love:. Archie is now completely settled in and has really come out of his shell! He is now a very active and happy bunny:). He also seems to be eating more hay which i am very pleased about!
Have got a few pictures i took today in their shed:
Munching on their spring greens :)
Archieandbellamunching.jpg

Archie - "this bowl is mine" :lol:
Archieandhisbowl-1.jpg

My handsome boy:love:
HandsomeArchie-1.jpg

A blurry action shot of Archie!
SpeedyArchie.jpg

Bella asking for a nose rub:love:
Bellanoserub-1.jpg

This photo i took a couple of weeks ago but forgot to post
Archie- "Bella, can you keep a secret?"
BellaandArchie.jpg

:love: aww they are lovely, my rosie often had a fight with mowgli when she was hormonal. things soon settled and they where always backed to being loved up again

Aww thanks guys:D I love them both to bits:)

:love: aww they are lovely, my rosie often had a fight with mowgli when she was hormonal. things soon settled and they where always backed to being loved up again

Ahh thats good to know, thanks:) I was really worried that after the fight they had they wouldn't ever be loved up again.

Back