• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie and Ruby..... (Pics added, post 5)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
.....are bonded! :shock:

and after all my fussing....just plonked them in a carrycase together and that was that! They look so comfortable together! :roll: ...erm...what was I worrying about?! :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Aww yayy! I'm so pleased to hear that it has gone so smoothly:D Bet they are really enjoying each others company:love:

016-17.jpg

013-15.jpg

Wow....they're almost a matching pair :D
How is Eddie getting on?

He did a binky the other day. ....hardly left the ground, but he tried! :love::love: He still has to rest his front paws on the ground when washing his face, but he's definitely getting better by the day!

The fact that he was so happy to bond proves how much better he's feeling, as he was very angry towards Roobs at first.

I could almost cry! Ruby looks so happy! She really missed Ted, and to see her with another bun is more than I could have asked for...especially as it was so easy! They were obviously meant to be together.

(Of course this means I'm in rather a predicament about Pixie. I was adamant I didn't want another bun....but I really can't leave her on her own (and don't believe that a three would work.) So looks like I'm looking for a submissive Frenchie boy. :roll: Anyone know any?)

We had a slight scuffle, so put them back in the crate. They're snuggling up again. :)

I have absolutely no doubt that they're perfect for each other! :love:

They look beautiful together, Ali :love:

So looks like I'm looking for a submissive Frenchie boy. :roll: Anyone know any?)

I think Helen (The Duchess) had a frenchie buck... I don't think I imagined it! I shall double check....

ETA - Didn't imagine it! She has an agouti boy called Onslow looking for a home :) (I'm pretty sure he's a french lop :wave:)

ETA (again :lol:) -

40579_466933627328_701492328_6468161_292358_n.jpg

Last edited:
They look beautiful together, Ali :love:

I think Helen (The Duchess) had a frenchie buck... I don't think I imagined it! I shall double check....

ETA - Didn't imagine it! She has an agouti boy called Onslow looking for a home :) (I'm pretty sure he's a french lop :wave:)

ETA (again :lol:) -

40579_466933627328_701492328_6468161_292358_n.jpg

I saw Onslow, but he has to be rehomed in Surrey (or wherever he is) I think. :(
Thank you for looking! :love:

Back