• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you to pets at home

bugsy & tamer

Young Bun
Just been to pah to get my son 2 gerbils and mentioned to them the problem i was having with the rabbit i bought from them regarding the infection poss epilepsy/ brain defect. They have refunded me my vet bill and have said they will help with all other vet bills i get do to this problem. Also gave me a free bag of food & bag of hay :D

Just been to pah to get my son 2 gerbils and mentioned to them the problem i was having with the rabbit i bought from them regarding the infection poss epilepsy/ brain defect. They have refunded me my vet bill and have said they will help with all other vet bills i get do to this problem. Also gave me a free bag of food & bag of hay :D

Oh i am so pleased for you, what did they say about bun? how is she/he doing today? xx

He is his usual self today they have been in run all day today. I just happened to mention about what happened yesterday and the young girl said i will speak to my mananger next thing she brought me a bag of food and said if i brought receipt in they would refund me the money. I still had it in my purse from yesterday so gave it them and they gave me a full refund.He has shown no signs of any problems at all today is eating everything in sight as usual just got the task of getting his medicine into him now. She did say that they would take him back if needs be but i couldnt part with him now any way so there is no way that is going to happen.

He is his usual self today they have been in run all day today. I just happened to mention about what happened yesterday and the young girl said i will speak to my mananger next thing she brought me a bag of food and said if i brought receipt in they would refund me the money. I still had it in my purse from yesterday so gave it them and they gave me a full refund.He has shown no signs of any problems at all today is eating everything in sight as usual just got the task of getting his medicine into him now. She did say that they would take him back if needs be but i couldnt part with him now any way so there is no way that is going to happen.

Thats good news, all you can do is take him back to the vets if it happens again, is your vet aware that you have 2 buns? xx

Yeah i always take them to vets together and he neutred them both 2 weeks ago. Tamer is fine though he is twice the weight of bugsy as well. They both come for kisses every morning. My 6 year old was sat in the run with them earlier and they were jumping all over him and trying to eat his shoes

Yeah i always take them to vets together and he neutred them both 2 weeks ago. Tamer is fine though he is twice the weight of bugsy as well. They both come for kisses every morning. My 6 year old was sat in the run with them earlier and they were jumping all over him and trying to eat his shoes

Awwww thats sweet. your vet needs to give you 2 lots of panacur if you are going to worm both buns though :) xx

Hi Holidayhutch. I have only just seen this.Would have come to it but my boys have been in ice hockey school all day.Hope you had a good day :D

Back