• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guess what locksleys using

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
at long last, his run :lol: he is lying in it chilling at the moment

002-9.jpg

003-8.jpg

yipeeeeee

005-9.jpg

i cuts the grass

006-9.jpg

and sits and looks cute

008-7.jpg

007-7.jpg

011-6.jpg

i evens has this toy

013-9.jpg

At last :D ... I was wondering when you would get some nice weather for him to enjoy. Your garden is VERY tidy! :wave:

At last :D ... I was wondering when you would get some nice weather for him to enjoy. Your garden is VERY tidy! :wave:

thankyou, i had just been out and cut the grass, and decided to get rid of the everlasting sweetpeas, i love the flowers but the leaves make a right mess, and couldn't see the trellis on the fence and lizards, and i said to mum im thinking of ripping it all out, she agreed, it looks better already :)

thankyou, i had just been out and cut the grass, and decided to get rid of the everlasting sweetpeas, i love the flowers but the leaves make a right mess, and couldn't see the trellis on the fence and lizards, and i said to mum im thinking of ripping it all out, she agreed, it looks better already :)

We usually have sweet peas along the back fence, but they didn't come this year. We did have a very dry spell May/June ... or it might have been my activity around the nearby hutch that did for them. :oops::oops:

He is lovely.

Your garden is just gorgeous!!! So beautiful. Mine is a right mess - I want to swap for yours!! :lol:

We usually have sweet peas along the back fence, but they didn't come this year. We did have a very dry spell May/June ... or it might have been my activity around the nearby hutch that did for them. :oops::oops:

the ones i removed are the everlasting ones, i thought the snow in winter would of seen them off, but every year they come back, at first they are nice, but then they take over like a forest, and by september it looks a mess :lol: i thought id save time when frosts kill it off, and clear it away now

i have got a winter hardy clematis up near there, but it will take abit to take hold and get growing, soo eventually that will be up against the fence instead

Your garden is lush, and Locksley is soooooo squishably cuuuuuute :love::love::love:

I can't believe you have sun and blue sky... I'm currently in hiding from a thunderstorm!

Your garden is lush, and Locksley is soooooo squishably cuuuuuute :love::love::love:

I can't believe you have sun and blue sky... I'm currently in hiding from a thunderstorm!

i couldn;t believe how sunny and warm it went this afternoon, yesterday was like winter and its rained non stop for last few months :lol:

the ones i removed are the everlasting ones, i thought the snow in winter would of seen them off, but every year they come back, at first they are nice, but then they take over like a forest, and by september it looks a mess :lol: i thought id save time when frosts kill it off, and clear it away now

i have got a winter hardy clematis up near there, but it will take abit to take hold and get growing, soo eventually that will be up against the fence instead

I know a rabbit who nibbled right through the bottom of her owner's clematis. One good nip and the whole thing collapsed. :lol::lol:

The gorgeous Locksley, always a stunner. You garden is beautiful and the grass so green. How do you do it?:wave:

Back