• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pictures of Little Dot and 'Little Chicken' (Elijah) added a few (first post)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
For those who asked (and those who didn't!) a few from today of the lovely pair.

P1010040.jpg

Quite shy really :oops::oops:, and kinda cute :love:
P1010039.jpg

P1010044.jpg

Sooo not in the mood for this!

PICT3570.jpg

Chewing the hutch on Day 1 (little madam)

PICT3571.jpg

What??

P1010048.jpg

Just the sweetest little bunneh :love::love:

PICT3575.jpg

PICT3579.jpg

This is his "What have you got for me?" face :roll: :love::love:

Last edited:
Awwwww hello Little Dot & of course Little Chicken Elijah :wave: :love: :love: :love:

You two are going to make the most beautiful couple!!!! :love::love::love:

She looks wonderful Alison :D

I hope so. I put her cage on the landing for a few hours again this morning and he didn't thump at all, he seemed to be watching her quite a bit :love::love:

That's a good sign! :D
My husband had a look at the pictures of both your buns and came to the conclusion that 'he (Elijah) is doomed because she (Little Dot) will dominate him'!:lol:
They're both gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:

Thanksies everybody.

That's a good sign! :D
My husband had a look at the pictures of both your buns and came to the conclusion that 'he (Elijah) is doomed because she (Little Dot) will dominate him'!:lol:
They're both gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:

She might be small but she is definitely mighty :lol::lol::lol:

When I said before he wouldn't be bothered as long as she didn't eat faster than him and you said something like "I wouldn't be too sure about that" :shock::shock: Where does she put it all??? I don't think I've seen anybody with such an appetite before :shock:

Hello cuties :wave:

It's lovely to see Little Dot again. :love: They are going to make a very sweet couple. :love::love:

Thanksies everybody.

She might be small but she is definitely mighty :lol::lol::lol:

When I said before he wouldn't be bothered as long as she didn't eat faster than him and you said something like "I wouldn't be too sure about that" :shock::shock: Where does she put it all??? I don't think I've seen anybody with such an appetite before :shock:

I think you know the answer to this: she spends all the energy that she gets from food running about, destroying etc! :D

Back