• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits have you cared for in your lifetime so far?

How many rabbits have you cared for in your lifetime so far?

• 1-10

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • 10-20

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • 20-30

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • 30-40

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • 40-50

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 70-80

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 80-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90-100+

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Just curious how many rabbits people have cared for in there lifetimes, not just owned. I.e fosters, rescued, etc.

Thanks
Ambience xx

p.s I personally have cared for around 20 at the rspca, 57 of my own when i was younger and when i lived on a farm,and 14 more recently whilst i've been living on my own.

If you could please note in what capacity you have cared for rabbits that would be great. I.e employment at a rescue, fostering for a resue, your own bunnies or bunnies you have rescued etc.

Last edited:
A grand total of... 3! My own pair, and one of my friends for a couple of days when she was away some years back.

Quality rather than quantity though, I reckon.

7.....I think.and one guinea pig,Choc ice.Who...er....lived with Snowball the rabbit....but I was only about 4.My sister was 6.:oops:

Last time I counted it was around 110, but I that has gone up in the past few months :)

ETA that doesn't include ones that I have rehomed on the odd occassion, thats just ones that have lived and died here, or are still living here :)

7?
I had 3 different bunnies as a child.
Had 2 bunnies of my own (Hayden and Dudley) Obviously still have Dudders.
And have currently got 1 living with me from today and rescued one well over a year ago now.

Seven of my own, Biffo, Jasper, Neelix, Gasket & Tappet and now my newest Sprocket and Widget.

I did have a small pet sitting business when I was a teen and looked after a few other bunnies. :)

Nine of my own and one foster bun, though Izzy was only here 3 weeks :cry: and River only 4 weeks before she got her home.

between 50 - 60
Of My own 14........ 11 of them I still have and at the moment.I have got 10 fosters in at the moment. The rest I have fostered or rehomed for other people I can name them all stll ad tell you each of there life stor as I know it

Back