• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kanika - looking for her forever home

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Some more pics of Kanika, who we're fostering for Jill Honeybunny. She's a lovely natured bunny, a little timid, but loves to chew and binky! It's so sad to see her in the hutch on her own as I'm sure she'd love a husbun to cuddle up to and look after.

Here she is in the run today, having a bit of a clean up.

IMG00320-20100814-1206.jpg

IMG00319-20100814-1206.jpg

IMG00316-20100814-1206.jpg

IMG00317-20100814-1206.jpg

And looking pretty

IMG00334-20100814-1217.jpg

Awww she is lovely, I am looking for a wife for Gizmo and have expressed an interest in Mitsu - I think your probably too far away sadly, she is lovely and really deserves another bunny to snuggle with :love:

Awww she is lovely, I am looking for a wife for Gizmo and have expressed an interest in Mitsu - I think your probably too far away sadly, she is lovely and really deserves another bunny to snuggle with :love:

Could arrange a bunny run :D I've been sat in the run with her this afternoon, and she's been sniffing me :love: She's actually completely black - even has a black tail, which I've never seen before.

Could arrange a bunny run :D I've been sat in the run with her this afternoon, and she's been sniffing me :love: She's actually completely black - even has a black tail, which I've never seen before.

Awww :( I'm really sorry but, I am in talks with Becky about Mitsu atm. Just PM'd a couple of queries back to her and all being well will be home checked etc I think I got Honeybunnies mixed up with ARC :( They don't rehome to Hampshire because of the homechecking.

Back