• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would you do???

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
Dijon was an indoor bunny, and I can't decide if I want to get rid of all his things from the lounge asap, as I kind of can't bear to see them all there, or should I wait a while?

im so sorry :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i would pack it all away, i wouldnt be able to bear to see and empty cage in the same room as me

When Squidgy went to the bridge we packed all of his things up straight away. We brought his body back from the vets and put it in his favourite sunbeam spot whilst we did it, then buried him in the garden.
I washed all of his blankeys and kept them in the garage, and now Kanika our foster bunny is using them.
It was the right thing for us to do, but it depends how you feel about it.

I packed Flynn's stuff away right away too, i could not bare to look at it. Its so hard though, coz i could not bare the empty space either :( its a heartbreaking situation.

I always pack everything up straightaway though I keep it in a bag in the garage until I'm ready to actually get rid of it.

We are going out to buy a planter and a nice plant for him, and then I guess when we bury him we will clear the room too.

My lounge is going to be so empty, half of it is covered in his stuff, he has (had)
his cage,
2 small boxes,
1 huge box,
his tent,
2 rugs,
blanket
his hay,
food bowls
toys,
and litter.
and all the the barriers &
baby gate.