• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things for the run

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
My two have wicker balls and sticks, willow stuff and jingle balls... but what else can I put into a run that will get wet?? Their runs are looking rather boring :roll:

I have a small plastic stool. It's really for me to sit on, but Spenser likes to shove his nose underneath, especially if he wants to be in the part of the run that isn't covered by the sunshade. :roll: He also like to tip it up, but has never once jumped on top of it. :wave:

Yep, plastic stools are popular in our runs too, and we have plastic tunnels as well, which they love running up and down and sleeping in!

Yep, plastic stools are popular in our runs too, and we have plastic tunnels as well, which they love running up and down and sleeping in!

All my bunnies eat the plastic tunnels - do you mean the green ones? Are there thicker plastic ones you can buy?

Ours have plastic children's chairs. They love jumping on them. Those green plastic tunnels are good too. I don't put much else in the run. Just water and their carrier which I use to take them in and out in and leave int he run for them to hide if they feel they need to. I'm a firm believer in not filling up their space with too many toys. Mine don't play with toys much anyway.

I'm thinking about getting one of those cos they're cheaper than the green ones! And mine love tunnels.

Mine have those wooden bendy arches and the love standing on them to get a better view. Also the big plastic igloos, you can either use them the right way up and buns stand on them, or I use them upside down and the buns either sit or flop in it!

Last edited:
Here is Spenser with his stool. He sometimes turns it upside down and sits in it. :wave:

P5210351.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions. I might try and find these plastic stools. They seem to be popular :D Also like the bendy wooden arches...

Could you put any big plastic plants pots in? They can be filled with hay, tipped over, pushed around, turned upside down, filled with soil like a digging box etc... I havent actually used them myself but have read about using them somewhere.

Could you put any big plastic plants pots in? They can be filled with hay, tipped over, pushed around, turned upside down, filled with soil like a digging box etc... I havent actually used them myself but have read about using them somewhere.

Thats a good idea too - thanks!

Ours have plastic children's chairs. They love jumping on them. Those green plastic tunnels are good too. I don't put much else in the run. Just water and their carrier which I use to take them in and out in and leave int he run for them to hide if they feel they need to. I'm a firm believer in not filling up their space with too many toys. Mine don't play with toys much anyway.

These are our little chairs. I have no idea where Dad got them from but I've seen similar in garden centres. They were originally for our friend's children but they've outgrown them now.

_IGP7441-vi.jpg

Back