• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just seen a 6 year old bunneh flying through the air *love*

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

I just heard a clatter and a bang so turned to see what he was up to and saw Artie coming flying towards me in a massive binky :p :love::love:

I was thinking how amazing is that, he must be six any time - checked up - and he was six this week :shock: :love::love:

It was/is my baby's birthday sometime this week AND it's Tink's gotcha day (two years) tomorrow.

Opps, gotta go, black bunneh says leave that 'puter mummeh tis cuddle times :wave:

awwwwwwwwwwwww my bigs is 6 and still acts like hes 12 weeks ( when i got him ) :D

I find it more rewarding the older they get

Wow! Hope Artie has many more binkies still to come. :wave: The only binky I didn't enjoy was the one that landed my rabbit outside his run. :shock::shock:He's nearly one, but I don't know his exact birthday as I rehomed him at 7 months.

Awwww, there's still life in the old dog (bun) yet eh? Happy birthday Artie. :love:

And is it really 2 years already since you got Tinks! :shock:

Thank you for the birthday wishes on Artie's behalf :wave:

awwwwwwwwwwwww my bigs is 6 and still acts like hes 12 weeks ( when i got him ) :D

I find it more rewarding the older they get

Definitely true :love::love: You'd never know Artie is older than the rest of the crew here -he's so full of beans :D

And is it really 2 years already since you got Tinks! :shock:

Yep, two years, and she's just about tame now :shock::love::love: She has actually mellowed so very much in the last few months, she allows that stroking stuff quite easily now, you can no longer see the 'gerroff me' look in her eyes :love::love:

Mind you, she does have two vaccinations due soon so I'll get to see if she's mellowed at the vets any in the last six months:? Lucky vet that gets to trim her claws!

Pickles had a crazy bink-a-thon last time I brought him inside. When he lands the expression on his face is really priceless, like this > :shock: < I think they take him by suprise! :lol:

Back