• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy hay. £5 per bale???

Bit naughty as they refer to West Wales, who are a reputable company to add credence.
It sounds way too good to be true to me. Why would they sell it for £5 when, on average, you'd pay upto £60????

Bit naughty as they refer to West Wales, who are a reputable company to add credence.
It sounds way too good to be true to me. Why would they sell it for £5 when, on average, you'd pay upto £60????

Its probably just someone with a huge lawn wanting to get rid of their mowings....:lol::lol:

I think sometimes they get a glut of it and want it sold fast, there was someone selling timothy hay bales here in leicester for £6 ages ago i wish id gone and had a look now. xx

I think sometimes they get a glut of it and want it sold fast, there was someone selling timothy hay bales here in leicester for £6 ages ago i wish id gone and had a look now. xx

Wow - at that price then its worth a drive!

i am near and messaged them asking if they have it all year round.
hopefully it will be ok and i'll fill my garage. :lol:

Hard to say for sure of course without seeing it, but it could be above board. I get bales of timothy hay locally for £5.50. I agree it's a bit naughty to refer to West Willow in the ad though. :no:

Back