• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige's stay with Auntie Tracey

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige has come to an agreement with Auntie Tracey. He has promised not to tell anybun about any of her secrets.

Big: Beige became very close to Auntie Tracey during our stay, they shared lots of cuddles and he wouldn’t let me have any.

Beige: I did not do cuddling

Big: Yes you did

Beige:
I have come to an agreement with Auntie Tracey, she said that if I didn’t write about HER secrets she would tell me all Auntie Angie’s secrets and I could write about those instead. Apparently Auntie Angie has lots more secrets.

Big: So does that mean you won’t be speculating about those strange noises that came from Auntie Tracey’s bedroom at night?

Beige: No I won’t be speculating about that or mentioning that she had an Anne Summers catalogue delivered either.

Big: So when will you get to hear about Auntie Angie’s secrets?

Beige: Soon.

Big: You enjoyed talking with Bat Fink while at Auntie Tracey’s didn’t you.

Beige: Yes I did. He’s very intelligent; I’m starting to think that he really might be related to me.

Big: One of Bat Fink’s family gave birth the other day, Auntie Tracey was there to help the babies be delivered so the babies will be in safe hands.

Beige: Why?

Big: Because Auntie Tracey is a nurse, I’ve seen her nurse’s uniform drying on the washing line.

Hmmm Beige do you think Auntie Tracey gets rabbits from the anne summers catalogue?

Beige:
I'm not sure where all Auntie Tracey's rabbits come from?

Big: Auntie Angie usually has a lot more rabbits than Auntie Tracey

Beige: Yes she does but that's because Uncle Mick helps Auntie Angie with her rabbits

Beige:
I'm not sure where all Auntie Tracey's rabbits come from?

Big: Auntie Angie usually has a lot more rabbits than Auntie Tracey

Beige: Yes she does but that's because Uncle Mick helps Auntie Angie with her rabbits

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:...
My mind is like the gutter....:oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm..... I think I'd better hide this thread from Jack - he thinks Beige is wonderful.... I don't want him posting about our secrets! :shock:

:lol::lol: So glad my lot are outside and dont get to see half of what goes on in the house. Naughty Beige secrets are meant to be kept

Back