• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ohh noo Mittens again! U/D post 19

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Mittens hasnt eaten a thing this morning, when I came down this morning she was laid out I thought she had passed away :cry::cry::cry: they both usually are running about like mad when they see me in the morning because its veggie time...
Mittens has turned her nose up at everything!! :cry::cry: even fenugreek crunchies :shock::cry:

Off to the vets in a min but can we have some vines pls!! I mean vibes!

Last edited:
Mittens hasnt eaten a thing this morning, when I came down this morning she was laid out I thought she had passed away :cry::cry::cry: they both usually are running about like mad when they see me in the morning because its veggie time...
Mittens has turned her nose up at everything!! :cry::cry: even fenugreek crunchies :shock::cry:

Off to the vets in a min but can we have some vines pls!!

Can't send vines, but can send vibes :)

Hope she's going to be alright. Time for pain meds again!

Stasis is horrible :(

thank you should I take charlie with her?? or seperate her which i will probably have to do anyway to watch the poo situation! :cry::cry:

Oh not beautiful Mittens, sending huge vibes for her. I would take them both so its less stressful for her at the vets and then separate but keep them close afterwards.

Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Oh no not poor Mittens again! Sending lots of vibes for the pretty little lady! I'd only take Charlie if she gets very stressed going on her own!

Get well soon Mittens! :wave:

Jess did this to me a couple of days ago - she was sat hunched up with her face in the corner of the shed, staring at the walls. By lunch time, I'd tried every food I had, even yoghurt drops, and she'd refused the lot and hadn't moved. I had some Metacam in the house so I gave her a little drop of that and waited an hour or so before picking her loads of Mum's fresh veggies. Thank goodness she started nibbling those! I only had £2.71 in my bank account that day so I was having a right panic up until she gobbled down a load of carrot tops. :shock::oops:

I hope Mitten's will be ok and good luck at the vets :wave:

Oh no loads of vibes for Mittens.

Waffle: u needz to eat ur noms Mittens or ur mummie wil worriez n den uz has to see nasty vets peoplez who b pokin and proddinz u.

update

Well can you believe the little monkey!!! she refused everything this morning, my mum popped round for a cuppa and I was telling her about mittens saying we are going to the vets in a min - and my mum who is NOT very bunnyfied at all - was ohh why do you bother blah blah you spend too much on those rabbits blah blah
A minute later I heard nomming peered over the chair thinking it was charlie and she nomming everything in sight!! :shock::shock:
and my mum was like seeee - theres nothing wrong with her!!! :roll::evil:

I did sit in the pen with her for about an hour this morning and gave her tummy rubs and sat her on the heat pad - maybe that helped??
Shes scoffing down hay as we speak so she has made a miraculous recovery :roll::D
I have cancelled the vet trip but they said I can still take her later today if im worried...
Thanks for the vibes - i think Mittens must have recieved them! :D

Yay! Glad she's nomming again!

Clo does this to us occassionally - he gets a bit gassy, so he comes in for tummy rubs and a fleecy cuddle, and a drop of diluted gripe water, then he trumps and starts eating again. We've learnt to try this before going to the vets. If he's not better in an hour or so we take him to the vets, but we always try the tummy rubs first.

Back