• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Autumn Rabbiting On has arrived!

I just renewed my membership but the cheque hasn't been banked yet so my issue will probably be late now. :(

Oh bum ...... I get mine delivered to work and I'm off til Tuesday now!!

That'll teach me to take time off! lol

Anything good in it Blackberry&co?

Ooooh hope mine comes today then, Postie gets here anytime between 10am and 2pm :roll:

Oh bum ...... I get mine delivered to work and I'm off til Tuesday now!!

That'll teach me to take time off! lol

Anything good in it Blackberry&co?

Lots of useful articles as always, and loads of cute pics! Don't think I recognise anyone.....but there's bound to be somebun we know in there!

It mentions how to get the free 'A Hutch is not enough' car sticker too, for if you haven't got one yet.

Lots of useful articles as always, and loads of cute pics! Don't think I recognise anyone.....but there's bound to be somebun we know in there!

It mentions how to get the free 'A Hutch is not enough' car sticker too, for if you haven't got one yet.

Ooh thanks, I haven't got that car sticker! Excellent ....... will look forward to reading it (next week). x

Woo hoo! Good job I'd done the shopping before it got here. Now I can sit and read in peace :D

I got mine!! I look at the pictures first, then I find things of interest and read those, then the shop and then I take my time over the rest over the next few days with various biscuits, buns, choc bars and cake!!! Wish it was a weekly one!!

I read it and im suprised at the 'life on three legs' article. They dont paint a very positive outlook for amputee buns....

My Noodle is as good as ever and took weeks to get used to getting around on three legs. The article mentions some bunnies taking months and still not being 100%

I think if I had read that article prior to the op- i may have not gone through with it......and thought it kinder to PTS.

Having had the experience of it, I think the article should be a bit more ''positive''

Got my Rabbiting on, no photos of mine in this time:(
Havnt had time to read it yet but looked at piccies.
Will be ordering a sticker for my new car, i tried to get the last one off the window but it was impossible.:evil:

I read it and im suprised at the 'life on three legs' article. They dont paint a very positive outlook for amputee buns....

My Noodle is as good as ever and took weeks to get used to getting around on three legs. The article mentions some bunnies taking months and still not being 100%

I think if I had read that article prior to the op- i may have not gone through with it......and thought it kinder to PTS.

Having had the experience of it, I think the article should be a bit more ''positive''

why don't you write to them and make your own article pointing out the positives :wave:

awww :cry: the gorgeus charlie brown on the front cover sadly passed away a few months back, a beautiful little rabbit

Back