• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

todays worry from paranoid owner (sorry!)

JLG

Mama Doe
I think I am worrying about these buns at a ridiculous rate. Something to do with realising theres so much I don't know. :shock:
anyway, todays pointless worry - it has been absolutely tipping down all night so today for the first time since they arrived, the buns are in their 'bad weather' arrangement. This is a square mesh run with a lid, about 5 feet square and 3 feet high which attaches directly to the front of the hutch over one of the doors. So they can go outside if they want (onto the paved bit) or they can stay in the hutch. I'm hoping the rain will have stopped by this evening so they can free range for a few hours as usual.
Quite why i'm worrying, I don't really know. :roll: They have got a bowl of readigrass which they wouldn't normally have as they would be on grass in their normal run. They've got loads of hay, a few greens and some toys. Sparkle hopped out and hopped straight back in again (fair weather bunny). Kane has been all round the perimeter and investigated the dimensions but it was too wet even for him.
Why am I worrying? :oops:
Thanks for indulging me!

Stop worrying! They have the choice to go in the run or stay inside. You can't do anymore than that!

I find with my boys that on a dark, wet, gloomy day they are happy to sit somewhere dry and sheltered and just snooze the day away (as opposed to finding somewhere warm and sunny to snooze the day away :lol:)

Yes, I agree with the others, you are worrying just a rad too much :lol:

I know how you feel though, I feed my cats in the morning and they come in and out of their cat flap all day long and I never really give them a though all day while I am at work.

The buns though, thats another issue entirely, I worry if its too hot, too cold, too wet. I worry that they might have tipped their water over or that I didnt give them enough or too much food so they wont eat any hay.

I worry that they are just sitting there, waiting for me to let them our of their runs for garden time and that they are miserable all day long.

Why is that????????????

I opened the conservatory door this morning for Molly (cat) and Louie to go outside. They both ran out, Molly had a wee, Louie had a quick run round then they both came back in :lol::lol:

thanks everyone, you are all quite right, and I probably already knew it but its good to see it from others :D

Back