• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Anyone Who is Feeling :-( u/d Another Pic Post 24

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
................. looking at Eddie in his pot ALWAYS helps me feel better so I thought I'd share this picture which I have just taken :)

001-9.jpg

Last edited:
Actually had a good week & even Fri 13th went exceedingly well, a beautiful pic of darling Eddie in his pot has made it even better! :love::love:
Inspired by you & Eddie I will be putting a pot in as part of the new decor in the bun house when my newly bonded trio move back in there next week.
This may be one of my favourite 'Eddie in pot' pics to date - he looks super cute thanks for posting it :)

I've been crying my eyes out this morning so Eddie in his pot is a welcome sight!

Actually had a good week & even Fri 13th went exceedingly well, a beautiful pic of darling Eddie in his pot has made it even better! :love::love:
Inspired by you & Eddie I will be putting a pot in as part of the new decor in the bun house when my newly bonded trio move back in there next week.
This may be one of my favourite 'Eddie in pot' pics to date - he looks super cute thanks for posting it :)

That hurt my brain. I'm far too simple to notice things like time zone differences. I need a lie down now. (any excuse!)

Beautiful Eddie! :love: I have missed you and your pot

Thanks that has cheered me up, every day I seem to torture myself about my two boys by thinking about what happened and how much I miss them. But that has helped. :)

I'm feeling a bit :evil:. Thank you so much for cheering me up Eddie! You and your pot are lovely! :love::love:

Back