• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbits

wales1000

Young Bun
i know these aren't really good pictures, but these are those two rabbits Bill is the black one and Ben is the white and black one - this is there temporary home - their new 7ft long run has arrived today from Zoo plus, so on the weekend we are going to put it up - this run they are in measures 6ft long - i have put some toys a large bridge which they can run under and also in the corner is like a hammock where they can run and hide and also sleep - i have cuttings off carpets which we had in the attic and touch wood they haven't destroyed them yet, but there is still time i suppose! I know it might not look big, but i do assure you this is very temporary until the weekend! they can run around fine as i have seen them and in their old hutch/run it was less than half of this space. the washing up bowl is their toilet and have been doing all their wees and most of the poos in - i hoover all the poos out and old hay every day like i do with my guinea pigs - i am not sure what type of breed the rabbits are.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk156/tasha10000/?action=view&current=DSC00744.jpg
http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/.../tasha10000/?action=view&current=DSC00742.jpg
urrent=DSC00736.jpg

They are handsome buns! :wave: Do they like the yellow dumbells? I nearly bought one recently but bought a jingle toy instead. The dumbells look a better size for my bunny. Hope you get set-up as planned at the weekend. :)

I said on the guinea pig forum, but Bill looks like a mismarked English Spot, and Ben looks like a Silver Fox, or maybe a cross of it! Gorgeous bunnies, and the setup seems good for them!

They are handsome buns! :wave: Do they like the yellow dumbells? I nearly bought one recently but bought a jingle toy instead. The dumbells look a better size for my bunny. Hope you get set-up as planned at the weekend. :)

yeah they seem to like the yellow dumbells - they pick them up and throw them around :)

oh what lovely bunnies!:love:
Gorgeous markings too!

Bless - their little home is lovely and they will feel safe there....good luck with the setup this weekedn - look forward to more pics!
Lucky bunnies!:love::D

Back