• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU look at our new home!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
This is a boring pic cos we isn't in it yet

DSCI0179.jpg

Here we is! Exploring the new terrain

DSCI0189.jpg

DSCI0188.jpg

Zero follow me I found the noms!

DSCI0187.jpg

DSCI0186.jpg

DSCI0184.jpg

I found the escape route!

DSCI0182.jpg

Mummy had to build a roof because we figured out how to jump out. She told us if we are good for the next few days we can have the whole room, she should know we is never good.

:D Lucy has been doing some really crazy binkies. I got a baby gate and in a few days I'll give them the whole room but if they can get out of that run they'll clear the baby gate easy :shock: going to have to put some mesh on top I think

Looks great! Can I ask where you bought the run and how much it cost? Would it open up so I could put it in front of a hutch?

The people who lived in the house before me left it :D. I have another one that I got on Amazon, and Zooplus do the one in the photo I think not sure of prices. The one in the photo should open up to go on the front of a hutch :)

The room looks great. Just a thought..but couldn't you put a babygate on top of another one? or keep the door closed?

Just bring them in :D they're only little!

Was tempted, and they are perfectly house trained but they LOVE outside!!! Lola even hates it when I close the kitchen door when they're in. Actually, I feel a thread coming on..... I'll be over on rabbit chat!!! :wave:

The room looks great. Just a thought..but couldn't you put a babygate on top of another one? or keep the door closed?

I think I'm just going to put mesh on top of the baby gate :) I don't want to shut then in, I want to be able to watch them, and the house has a little bit of damp so I want to keep the air flowing around :wave:

Oh. The first thing they do is look for a way out.:shock: or are they just working out the dimensions;) Maybe they are working out the size of binky they can do:lol:
Lovely buns:wave:

Thanks :D I'm just waiting for them to start digging up the sheets, they've already flung Megazorb everywhere :roll::lol:

Thanks :D I'm just waiting for them to start digging up the sheets, they've already flung Megazorb everywhere :roll::lol:

I hate the way you just get things nice and tidy and then a bun arrives, flings a box this way, skoots hay that way and fires a few rabbit balls around for good measure!! :lol:

Back