• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo's of Big Dhillon Bunty BunBun

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Bigfacefav.jpg

Biglaypose1.jpg

She's got a bit of a sulk on as she has taken a dislike to the foster babies. All the other buns like them but Big tries to bite their faces of :shock:

Ooooooh Big, I didn't have you down as the jealous type. :no: :lol:

I :love::love: her ears.

Jack: I finks you is gawjus! Hubba hubba!

Don't tell Beige I sed that 'cos he is my hero-bun' and I dont wont him to be cwoss wiv me! But I do finks you is bootiful. Plenty of room in my new Giant Cage away from babies.... ;)

Jack: I finks you is gawjus! Hubba hubba!

Don't tell Beige I sed that 'cos he is my hero-bun' and I dont wont him to be cwoss wiv me! But I do finks you is bootiful. Plenty of room in my new Giant Cage away from babies.... ;)

Big: Well I am thinking about running away

Dandelion: We never knew you had a proper long name. We always thought you was just 'Big'.

Blackberry: We thought you was called Big because you had a big bum or somat.

Dandelion: We never knew you had a proper long name. We always thought you was just 'Big'.

Blackberry: We thought you was called Big because you had a big bum or somat.

Big: Actually Blackberry! I was called Big Baby when I was in the nest because I was the biggest baby and had a big square head. Mommy thought I was going to be a boy and called me Dhillon. The Auntie Angie looked at my bum and said I was a girl so I got stuck with Big. My Grandma suggested Bunty. BunBun is my last name. Beige was called Beige Baby in the nest, mummy thought he was a girl and called him Saffron, turns out he was a boy so he got called Beige Saffron Walden BunBun.

Big: Actually Blackberry! I was called Big Baby when I was in the nest because I was the biggest baby and had a big square head. Mommy thought I was going to be a boy and called me Dhillon. The Auntie Angie looked at my bum and said I was a girl so I got stuck with Big. My Grandma suggested Bunty. BunBun is my last name. Beige was called Beige Baby in the nest, mummy thought he was a girl and called him Saffron, turns out he was a boy so he got called Beige Saffron Walden BunBun.

Blackberry: :lol: You got the better deal, namewise. And it's probably better to have a big head than a big mum.

That finally explains the names! :D
You're gorgeous, Big! :love::love::love::love:

Back