• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when bun cannot play outdoors

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
then bun will play indoors, locksley is happy i brought his tube into my room :lol:

023-6.jpg

weeeee

024-6.jpg

i lurvesss my tube

025-7.jpg

Mine always wee in them :roll: They love them but they're a pain to get clean again.

Lockley's gorgeous, I love that last pic, just needs a caption of 'Peek-a-boo!'. :lol:

Locksley always takes such a good photo :love:, even when only his bum is in view! These three make a brilliant little action sequence. Is it STILL raining down there? It's sunny here and Spenser is cross :evil: because I put him out earlier than usual so that I could clean his hutch properly. :wave:

Locksley always takes such a good photo :love:, even when only his bum is in view! These three make a brilliant little action sequence. Is it STILL raining down there? It's sunny here and Spenser is cross :evil: because I put him out earlier than usual so that I could clean his hutch properly. :wave:

yes still rainy :( my nan said see what tomorrows like for him if it sunny he can go round :lol:

Back